I got some quite good quality chicken spam this morning, a first – it makes for something of an entertaining read!
The prime chapter of the Chicken Invaders romance, you defended smear against an denigrate of intergalactic chickens seeking an shabby myriads with as opposed to of the misfortune of their conceivable brethren. No predicament what, as you were clearing released the motif of the chicken invaders and were looking clockwise to a spit chicken burger specialized at the berth burger barrier, the unvarnished accompany b jibe consent to to up of the mull over on became unmistakable: the head infringement was purely a herald to the chicken’s pale attack! Their pretentiously fish diagram next becomes translucent: to invade each planet in the solar overtures to and cause established that it is inhabited exclusively aside chickens!
Stackoverflow has a great list of terms programmers have come up with where the standard jargon just didn’t cut it. A few gems in here, see if you can guess what the following might be:
- Yoda conditions – arrg, right up there with with leaving off the ?> in PHP, “training wheels best practices” …
- shrug report – I get this on a daily basis
- Egyptian brackets
- Refuctoring – one word speaks volumes
- Stringly typed – one of my favs – check out Yii framework if you’re unfamiliar with the concept
- Heisenbug – an old and painful classic, I get them all the time
- Fear Driven Development – I think we’ve all been there
- Baklava code – this one is just begging to enter your vocabulary